Featured Post

Welcome

     I have long wondered how the foods mentioned in the Twilight novel series would look and taste. Some foods Bella cooked herself, a symp...

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Bella's Lemonade

 

These are the bottle caps I've placed on order. I'll let you know when they arrive. I think it was great Twilight karma to receive the first run bottle caps during our cooking class! I know I screamed and people thought I had burned something. Heehee. You see, though I had sent in the order 2 weeks prior and then was notified it was shipped a few days ago, the estimated delivery date was Monday. But a miracle happened and my husband picked it up from the door step and interrupted our class with the box! Anyway, we saw on camera that the lettering wasn't readable, so the above picture is version 2. I've already sent in a new order.

LEMONADE RECIPE

Remember the ratio of 1:1:5.

1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice.

1 part sugar.

5 parts water.


For a serving of 2:

1/2 cup lemon juice

1/2 cup sugar

2 1/2 cups water

This will yield about 36 ounces or a little more than a quart.

The sugar may be substituted with sugar substitute. I use Stevia blend sugar substitute at half the amount of the sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment